Katara Hospitality / The Bürgenstock Selection is Switzerland’s largest deluxe hotel group, owning and operating Hotels and Residences with a combined total of 678 rooms and 67 residence suites.
Following their complete renovation, the Bürgenstock Resort Lake Lucerne, the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, and the Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa Lausanne dazzle guests from all over the world with their elegant, contemporary design, while remaining completely true to the timeless Swiss traditions of hospitality, service and discretion.
To join our corporate office in Zug, we are seeking a dynamic, passionate, organized:
The candidate will report to the Area Sales & Marketing Director and supporting the hotels’ sales teams to achieve yearly revenue goals. Aligned with each hotel’s MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Corporate Events) strategy, this position drives share of wallet of key accounts.
As Sales Executive/Manager MICE you will be responsible to leverage synergies in
between all hotels of The Bürgenstock Selection and driving MICE business to hotels in The Bürgenstock Selection portfolio on the Swiss Market.
- Conduct Sales activities (Sales Calls, Fam Trips, Key Account Mgmt., participation in Sales Events/Tradeshow and special projects) within Switzerland aligned with hotels’ Sales & Marketing plan/activities
- Animation and development of new business, whilst securing and maximising revenue development across The Bürgenstock Selection group
- Increase share of wallet for existing accounts across The Bürgenstock Selection group
- Manages budgets of sales activities aligned with individual hotels maintaining close relationships with on-property sales team
- Min. 2 years’ experience on the Swiss market
- Speaks French and German fluently, preferably Italian
- Position is based in the headoffice of The Bürgenstock Selection in Zug, however, requires travel throughout Switzerland (approx. 3 days per week)
- Person thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for selling and has the ability to build and maintain successful relationships, consistently meets and develops strategic goals
- Strong team player
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your full application with motivation letter and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org