Marketing Specialist (M/F) 100%
Katara Hospitality / The Bürgenstock Selection is Switzerland’s largest deluxe hotel group, owning and operating Hotels and Residences with a combined total of 678 rooms and 67 residence suites.
Following their complete renovation, the Bürgenstock Resort Lake Lucerne, the Hotel Schweizerhof Bern & THE SPA, and the Royal Savoy Hotel & Spa Lausanne dazzle guests from all over the world with their elegant, contemporary design, while remaining completely true to the timeless Swiss traditions of hospitality, service and discretion.
To join our corporate office in Zug, we are seeking a dynamic, passionate, organized:
The candidate will report to the Brand and Marketing Manager to support on the Bürgenstock Selection overall Marketing strategy. This position brings along a strong digital knowledge to foster the digital footprint of the group and strengthen The Bürgenstock Selection brand.
As Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for successful day-to-day management and monitoring of The Bürgenstock Selection brand activities.
- Manage and ensure consistency with brand standards
- Coordinate monthly newsletters
- Maintain and populate image library
- Act as support to the Marketing Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing
- Work with, coordinate and manage the relationship with internal and external service providers
Digital / Project related tasks:
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing strategy
- Support on growing the company's presence through the different social media platforms
- Support on set-up and management of social media campaigns
- Work with PR team to land influencer campaign, maintain relationship with bloggers for Selection brand
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Own the content marketing calendar
- Work closely with the hotels to align editorial planning and content publishing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work proactively and is self-motivated
- Passion for the luxury hospitality business and extremely detail oriented
- Must be team focused and partner with various departments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, marketing or hospitality management
- A minimum of 3 year of work experience in hospitality marketing or luxury brand marketing plus experience in a corporate office
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- German and English is a must, French is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your full application with motivation letter and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job